Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to paradise

Ever since I was barely able to walk I've had a book in my hand. Even 20 years later I've never tired from reading everything I could get my hands on. One thing I'm always on the lookout for is new books to read. That's exactly what this blog is for. It's a place for authors and readers alike to promote their works or works they just really like. It can be anything from big bestselling books to some of those hidden gems that deserve some recognition.

My first post will start with the first few chapters of my first short story I'm writing. To set the back story... In addition to being a big book nerd I love all things to do with Greek mythology especially the stories that go along with it. My short story involves the legend of Pandora's Box and what would happen if it survives today.

Feedback, both good and constructive criticism is welcome.

Happy reading fellow nerds

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1394704-unleashing-pandora%27s-box


The link will take you to Wattpad where the story is right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment